Key Account Manager New York
We are looking for an exceptional Key Account Manager to join our team in New York – a small team of talented individuals and an environment where you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom. You’ll serve as an important part of expanding our New York office.
You’re a passionate, energetic and digitally savvy person, who is ready to take on new adventures, new clients and lead projects for global brands. Your main focus is to help grow our potential and current client base, understand their business challenges and link those to the value of Whispr Group, and have fun.
Whispr Group is a digital insights and strategy company with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help companies evaluate their brand, products, consumers, competitors, and campaigns based on digital insights.
• Identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities and services
• Establish, maintain and improve on-going client relationships
• Run and manage complex insights and strategy projects, including but not limited to planning and execution of report creation, crafting digital strategies and implementing workshops
• Oversee social insights research, query building, software implementation and report creation
• Cultivate and maintain superior client relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of client requirements and ensure end product and life cycle support satisfaction
Skills and Prior Experience
• Upbeat, positive, energetic and sense of humor
• Strong NYC and American network
• BA/BS University degree
• 2-4 years of related job experience, preferably in Sales, IT, Digital, Media and/or Social Media
• Result oriented
• Knowledge within analytics; social media insights, digital and traditional print media, or business intelligence as a whole
• Experience with new business and client success management
• A high level of communication skills – including the ability to present, inform, and persuade high level existing and potential customers of the company’s capabilities and understanding of the customers needs, requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions
• Positive thinking and focus on problem solving
• Ability to work in fast paced and consistently changing environment
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com. Topic: ”NY KAM”.
We look forward to hearing from you!