Account Manager New York
Whispr Group is a digital intelligence and strategy company with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo.
You’ll be part of our New York office – a small team of young and talented individuals who work hard and aim for high goals in an environment where you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom. You’ll be an important part of expanding our New York office, working together with our Managing Director. You’re a passionate, energetic and digitally savvy account manager who is ready to take on new adventures, new clients and lead projects for global brands.
As our Account Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
• Identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities and services
• Establish, maintain and improve on-going customer relationships
• Locate new business opportunities within existing and new client relationships
• Identify and summarize customer requirements and priorities
• Run and manage complex intelligence and strategy projects, including but not limited to planning and execution of report creation, crafting digital strategies and implementing workshops
• Manage social intelligence research, query building, software implementation and report creation
• Assist in business development and implementation
• Monitor external and internal environment for sales development
• Cultivate and maintain superior customer relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product and life cycle support satisfaction
DESIRED SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS University degree
• 2-4 years of related job experience, preferably in Sales, IT, Digital, Media and/or Social Media
• Knowledge within analytics; social media intelligence and traditional print media, or business intelligence as a whole
• Experience with customer management
• A high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions
• Positive thinking and focus on problem solving
• Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment
• Results oriented
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Topic: ”NY KAM”.
We look forward to hearing from you!