Key Account Manager
You’re a passionate, energetic, digitally savvy account manager who is ready to take on new adventures, new clients and lead projects for global brands.
As our key account manager your responsibilities will include the following:
• Identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities and services
• Establish, maintain and improve on-going customer relationships
• Locate new business opportunities within existing and new client relationships, in order to keep a team and individual sales budget
• Identify and summarise customer requirements and priorities
• Run and manage complex intelligence and strategy projects, including but not limited to planning and execution of report creation, crafting digital strategies and implementing workshops
• Manage social intelligence research, query building, software implementation and report creation
• Assist in the development and implementation of the business development;
• Monitor external and internal environment for sales development;
• Cultivate and maintain superior customer relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product and life cycle support satisfaction.
DESIRED SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
• University Degree;
4-5 years of related job experience, preferably in IT, Media and/or Social Media
• Knowledge within analytics; social media intelligence and traditional print media, or business intelligence as a whole
• Experience with customer management;
• An extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions
• Positive thinking and focus on problem solving
• Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment
• Results oriented
• Fluency in Swedish AND English (mandatory)
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com. Topic: ”KAM”.