Social Media Insights Analyst New York
We are looking for analytical Social Media Insights Analysts to join our team in New York – a small team of talented individuals and an environment where you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom. You’ll represent and serve as an important part of our New York team of analysts.
You’re an analytical, curious, motivated and digitally savvy person, who is ready to take on new challenges, clients, and lead projects for global brands. Your main focus is to conduct insights reports, from brief to presentation, and provide actionable data-driven insights to global brands. You’ll work closely with our Key Account Managers to help grow our potential and current client base, understand their business challenges and link those to the value of Whispr Group, and have fun.
Whispr Group is a digital insights company with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo. We help companies evaluate their brand, products, consumers, competitors, and campaigns based on digital insights.
• Develop insights reports to help our clients stay at the forefront and make strategy recommendations to inform major product, marketing and operational decisions.
• Manage and present complex insights and strategy projects.
• Manage our client projects and communicate with our New York team of analysts in Stockholm.
• Create an output that tells the story behind the data to our clients allowing them to execute more effectively.
• Leverage web analytics, as well as digital and social media monitoring tools to assess media environments and issue professional level reporting on trends and performance.
• Advise and support team of Key Account Managers in sales process.
Skills and Prior Experience
• Strong analytics aptitude and hypotheses driven
• BA/BS University degree
• 2-4 years of related job experience
• Demonstrable social media savvy and experience within analytics; social media insights, digital and traditional print media, or business intelligence as a whole
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Positive thinking and focus on problem-solving
• Ability to work in fast-paced and consistently changing environment
• Native or near-native level expertise in English
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Topic: ”NY Analyst”.
We look forward to hearing from you!