Business Development Internship New York
Whispr Group is a digital intelligence and strategy company with offices in New York, Stockholm and Oslo.
You’ll be part of our New York office – a small team of young and talented individuals who work hard and aim for high goals in an environment where you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and freedom. You’re a passionate, energetic, digitally savvy person who is ready to take on new adventures. You’ll be a part of expanding Whispr Group New York with the possibility of a longterm employment.
As our Business Development Intern your responsibilities will include the following:
• Research, identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities and services
• Support and improve on-going customer relationships
• Locate new business opportunities within existing and new client relationships in New York
• Identify and summarise customer requirements and priorities
• Support intelligence and strategy projects, including but not limited to report creation, digital strategies and workshops
• Support social intelligence research, query building, software implementation and report creation
• Assist in the development and implementation of the business development
• Monitor external and internal environment for sales development
DESIRED SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
• Work permit in USA
• Interest within analytics; social media intelligence and traditional print media, or business intelligence as a whole
• Experience with sales and customer management
• Communication skills to present, inform, and persuade internal and external customers of the company’s understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development plans, strategies and actions
• Positive thinking and focus on problem solving
• Ability to work in fast paced and flexibility to adjust to a permanently changing environment
• Results oriented
• Fluency in English
Interested? Please send an email to Cronja@whisprgroup.com . Topic: ”NY Internship”.
We look forward to hearing from you!