Senior and Junior Consultants / Analysts
You’re a passionate, highly analytical, digitally savvy consultant, analyst or researcher who is ready to take on new adventures and projects for global brands. As our senior consultant your responsibilities will include the following:
• Project management and quality assurance of complex intelligence projects based on social and digital data
• Development of intelligence, strategy and activation products based on social and digital data
• Close client relationships including presentation of insights and recommendations
• Assist in the development and implementation of business development
• Monitor external environment for product development
• Cultivate and maintain superior customer relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product and lifecycle support satisfaction
• Key account management
DESIRED SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
• University Degree;
4-5 years of relevant job experience within intelligence, data driven marketing, PR or social media as a consultant or in a operational role
• Worked with qualitative or quantitative/data driven research. Ability to find, interpret, analyze and manage large amounts of data across multiple sources. Based on those draw comprehensive insights and conclusions visualised in an appealing and understandable matter.
• Social media or PR proficiency. Experience from intelligence/analytics in the field is a plus.
• Successfully handled projects and client relationships
• Excellent language skills and experience with reporting and writing studies
• Analytical mindset, problem-solver and doer
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of digital planning and strategy is a plus
• Fluency in Swedish and English
Interested? Please send an email to email@example.com. Topic: ”Senior consultant”.